We'll help you solve your most complex problems
How can we help your business thrive?
Business Consulting Services
Operations X-Value Chain
Big Data & Cloud Analytics Solutions
Employee Retention & Engagement
Family & Private Business Services
Execution & Value Assurance
M&A and Transaction Process Excellence
Ownership Transition & Transactions
- We support small family-owned businesses, private or closely held entities, and majority stakeholder-held companies.
- We deal with a variety of companies, but we specifically target enterprises with $1-$50M revenue or EBITDA of $300K-$15M
- Management Team: Strong track record of results with awareness of how to collaborate to achieve outcomes.
- Sustainable Growth: Exposure to end-markets and niches with steady growth
- Competitive Strategy: Small market niche leaders with defensible market position and leadership market share/brand/NPS
- Stable Margin Profile: Ability to create cost advantage opportunities relative to industry peers.
- Scalable Business Model: Infrastructure and linkages that supports market share growth.
- ROI Through Cycles: Track record of free cash flow through economic cycles.
Holistic assessment of the end-to-end business and stakeholders
Succession & continuity
Practical financial & Strategic Options
Proprietary financial valuation
Design for Target Results
How to “stage” your business for the best financial outcomes
How to maneuver in the transactions process
Why you’ll want to work with us
We spent time on the other side of the table. We know what a buyer will do after acquiring your company, let’s do them now and keep that value for you.
We can help you keep >10X the value you built
We align our time, energy and capital to achieve your specific goals.
We have owned, run and exited business ourselves. We have been in your shoes.
Our carefully designed approach focuses on empowering you with practical intelligence that is hard to acquire, and the steps you need to take.
Our clinical psychologists help you navigate sensitive topics while maintaining long-term relationships. Our network of transaction experts and former business owners advise you on timing, positioning, what to expect, best fit buyer and planning required.